2010 m. lapkričio 28 d., sekmadienis

Self evaluation


"Learning is never done without errors and defeat." - Vladimir Lenin. So I could say about our last semester of English classes. We did a lot, we spoke, we wrote and we learned…
ESP vocabulary tests- to my mind it was the most difficult but also the most effective way of learning. For me it wasn't as hard as I imagined, but it took me some time to understand the definitions in order to remember them. All in all I am happy with my ESP results.
Writing summaries – as I knew this task will be give in our exam I was always serious about it. It wasn't long until I finally was able to write a good summary. However, I think I could do better.
Online exercises- it was a new task this semester and to my mind kind of interesting. However I found it very hard. I couldn't remember definitions that good to do the filling in blanks. On the other hand, multiple choices were pretty easy.
Moodle tests- If you want to get a good mark you must spent your time doing it. However I did not always succeeded. Because for me it is pretty hard to remember exactly the same word that was written in the text.
Online listening and traditional listening in class – listening was always been an interesting and easy task for my. So it was also like that with both listening. On the other hand, I noticed that traditional listening requires more attention and more knowledge, or at least I thought so.
Power point presentations – this year my theme wasn't as interesting as last year was. So it was not so enjoyable, however I am happy with my presentation. I think that making presentation is the bet way to deepen you knowledge.
Speaking: short talks and impromptu – I think that speaking is the crucial thing in learning English. However I enjoyed short talks more than speaking impromptu. Because I could prepare more and say more that I want.
All in all, this last semester of English was full of hard work and pleasant outcomes of it.

1 komentaras:

  1. WE are understand that in this world even though we are the smartest it must be some people that more smartest than us and we need to learn from it. forensic psychology degree online

    AtsakytiPanaikinti